"Best of Scottish" championships with some very fast guests!
The Knockhill Motor Sports Club and SMRC are delighted to bring you another fantastic Best of Scottish club racing event with our Super Lap Scotland, Mod Sports and Legends returning to track along with guest championships that will make this event a special mid summer extravaganza !
Both days hosts clockwise direction racing at this Best of Scottish meeting. In addition to our KMSC racers, we are excited to host visiting rounds of the SMRC Championships, including the Scottish Mini Cooper Cup, Scottish Fiesta ST Cup, Scottish C1 Cup, and on Sunday only, the Scottish Classic Sports and Saloon Championship with the added bonus of the return of the Superkarts with the Divison One Superkarts and F250 Mono's!
This event brings together the Best of Scottish circuit racing and sub-50s karts, providing spectators with a thrilling weekend of action.
The layout of the Knockhill track ensures thrilling and competitive racing.
Fans can anticipate two full days of on-track entertainment, with SLS competitors striving for the fastest lap times (Sunday Only) and the Mod Sports (saloon and sports cars) and Scottish Legends racers fiercely competing for race victories and podium finishes. Additionally, the inclusion of the Minis, fiestas, C1's and Classics (Sunday Only) makes this weekend an unmissable event and if you havent ever seen a long circuit gearbox Superkart around Knockhill, well hold on tight as they are breathtaking !
• SLS Championship - Featuring some of the fastest modified cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the 2024 titles.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite and will support all Super Lap Scotland events. Three action-packed races each day will all but guarantee plenty of drama and excitement for race fans.
• Mod Sports Series - This race series will see a vast array of super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions. Within the race hard class battles will keep you busy cheering on your favourite.
• Scottish Mini Cooper Cup - A one make Cup with typical hard charging, aggressive racing, stand back this is serious !
• Scottish Fiesta ST Championship - The Fiestas have been a main stay in Scottish car racing and they never seem to disappoint, another one make championship with young drivers and older experienced heads go at it on track.
• Scottish C1 Cup - The newset one make series in scotland and a good entry level form of motorsport, watch as they all race in one BIG pack !
• Scottish Classic Sports and Saloon Championship - In this championship there is simply something for everone, if you like classic cars, this is definitely for you !
• Superkarts - Long circuit Superkarts have a long lasting love affair with Knockhill, at one time the 250E class held the outright lap record and we have seen many great races with them over the years, a welcome return in 2024 will see a new era of four stroke engines.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship (Sunday Only)
• Mod Sports Championship
• Scottish Legends Cars Championship
• Scottish Mini Cooper Cup
• Scottish Fiesta ST Cup
• Scottish C1 Cup
• Scottish Classic Sports & Saloons (Sunday Only)
• Guest rounds of Division One Superkarts and F250 Mono's
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs.
Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.