Our 50th Anniversary racing season kicks off with a spectacular Scottish Championship car event.
Super Lap Scotland the Scottish Legends and ModSports will kickstart their 2024 season over the weekend of April 20th/21st at Knockhill and our 50th Anniversary racing season with a spectacular Best of Scottish Championship car event.
Both days hosts clockwise direction racing at this Best of Scottish meeting. In addition to our KMSC racers, we are excited to host visiting rounds of the SMRC Championships, including the Scottish Mini Cooper Cup, Scottish Fiesta ST Cup, Scottish C1 Cup, and on Sunday only, the Scottish Classic Sports and Saloon Championship.
This event brings together the Best of Scottish circuit racing at one venue, providing spectators with a thrilling weekend of action.
Our Armed Forces and NHS Appreciation weekend offers free entry on both days to all serving and veterans of the Armed Forces and anyone working for the NHS. Anyone accompanying gets in for our special concessional rate too. We all owe a debt to those who serve and work in the NHS - so we hope everyone enjoys their visit to Knockhill on us! Simply bring any proof of service or your NHS card and you will gain free entry on both days.
The layout of the Knockhill track ensures thrilling and competitive racing. Fans can anticipate full days of on-track entertainment, with SLS competitors striving for the fastest lap times and the Mod Sports (saloon and sports cars) and Scottish Legends racers fiercely competing for race victories and podium finishes. Additionally, the inclusion of the Minis, fiestas, C1's and Classics makes this weekend an unmissable event.
Simply The Best Of Scottish Racing
• SLS Championship - Round 1 of the six round Championship featuring some of the fastest modified and road cars in Scotland, battling to put their hands on the Super Lap titles.
• Scottish Legends Championship – These American styled Yamaha bike engine ‘pocket rockets’ are a fan favourite with the closest racing and overtaking guaranteed with their unique random grid format.
• ModSports Championship - This race series will see a vast array of highly modified, super-charged sports and saloon cars racing head-to-head for those vital 1-2-3 podium positions.
• Scottish Classic Sports and Saloons - A quality grid of racing saloons and sports cars of yesterday but being raced to the max by their owners!
• Mini Cooper Cup / Mini Cooper S - Two classes of Minis racing fantically door hand to door handle in a three race format
• C1 Cup - The city car racers offer their own unique close racing - the may be small but they make up in spades with competitive races.
• Fiesta ST Cup - The Fiestas have been a regular feature on the bill as they are fast and highly entertaining.
• Super Lap Scotland Championship (Sunday Only)
• Mod Sports Championship
• Scottish Legends Cars Championship
• Scottish Mini Cooper Cup
• Scottish Fiesta ST Cup
• Scottish C1 Cup
• Scottish Classic Sports & Saloons (Sunday Only)
• Free entry for all serving and veterans of the Armed Forces and NHS workers (accompanying get in for the concessionary price). Simply bring proof of service or NHS employment
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs.
Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.